Basically, a team of really awesome people.
Founder & Creative Director
Our Founder, Antony has worked in media and PR for over 10 years and built multiple 1m+ communities on social media.
- Ant created 2017’s most viral video with 1.7B views
- He has represented top celeb talent in the UK
- Created instagram filters for fun that have been used over 100m times
- Won the Queen’s award for Voluntary Service (MBE Level - we know, random)
Co-Founder & Business Director
Georgia began her career working in PR and brand marketing for global companies including Pernod Ricard, Diageo, Vegemite and Westfield. More recently she co-founded a successful talent agency and FMCG business.
- Georgia made the Forbes 30 Under 30 list in 2019
- She was named in Vogue Australia’s “60 Names that will define the next 60 years”
- You’ll love her charming Australian expressions like “how’s it going?”
David previously built a web agency working with multiple start-ups and media companies and was the MD for the global science Facebook phenomenon ‘I F**king Love Science’ with 26M+ followers.
- Met with the White House under the Obama administration
- Wide musical tastes from classical to trance
- Built a music Muppet-mobile for a charity rally around Europe
- Professional Scare Actor (Yes really!)
Growth and Special Projects Manager
Alejandro, born and raised in Chile, has over 5 years of experience working in Innovation, Digital Transformation, and Advanced Analytics Consulting. He loves to study, so he has a masters degree in Marketing and another in Information Systems and Digital Innovation
- Worked as an extra in Chile's most successful movie (you can find him in IMDB)
- Volunteers as a mentor for early stage startups
- Self-proclaimed nerd: loves anime and video games
Ellie Bradbury is a multi-channel social media expert who’s on her phone approximately 18.5 hours a day.
- Content curated by Ellie has reached hundreds of millions of people
- Ellie is a fully qualified hair & makeup artist
- She can recite the entire script of Matilda (please don’t ask her to do this, she will)
Lydia Wadman has a degree in Media and Performing Arts and started her career in television and theatre. As a mum of 2, she was inspired to create ‘parent life’ content which led her to WCP, where she manages large social media communities.
- Lydia appeared in Channel 4’s ‘Skins’
- She attended The Institute of Contemporary Music and Performance in North London
- She performed on the same stage as Gene Wilder
Charlie is a multidisciplinary designer focusing in graphic design, animation and illustration. she is also a saxophone and ukulele enthusiast, bonsai mother and can handle extreme spice.
- shortlisted 2 years in a row for the rsa design awards (royal society of arts)
- designs, makes and sells rugs in her spare time
- can rap kendrick lamar’s top hits, and also knows all the words to rick astley’s never gonna give you you up
Courtney is a Graphic Designer and Illustrator. She studied at University in London and has always enjoyed working and collaborating with like-minded creatives. She also has a passion for tattoos, 70s and 80s rock, and plants.
- Courtney went to the same university and attended the same Graphic Design course as Alan Rickman did in the 60s.
- She is an identical twin, there’s 2 of her so watch out!
- Courtney can get married in St Pauls Cathedral because her Nan has an MBE from the Queen.
Videographer and editor
Carlos is a triple threat. Videographer, Editor & Photographer that has a degree in Audio-Visual Communication. He has worked as a Film Director all over the world. He now produces video content for Social Junkie all day; everyday.
- Shot with artists such as Travis Scott, French Montana, Machine Gun Kelly, Jason Derulo & The Chainsmokers.
- He loves fashion and geeks out over tech.
- He has directed visuals for an international Rapper which blew up on YouTube.