Senior Talent Manager
WCP is a global media company for the social generation.
We are creators of popular content. Our niche online communities spanning pets to parenting, home to humour, travel to food, beauty and style.
Who are WCP Brands Ltd
WCP Brands is an exciting start-up with multiple Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok communities. Our main communities are Home Junkie, Social Junkie, Travel Junkie and Film Junkie but have more than 15 communities reaching a global audience of over 900Million per month.
WCP work with creative talent to build their reach and audience using our core ‘engine’ of communities whilst running campaigns with brands who fit our creative talent to secure brand partnerships.
We already have an impressive track record working with major brands including LEGO, B&Q and Tapi Carpets and celebrity talent.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, vibrant team at the early stage of the business as a Senior Talent Manager.
The successful candidate will build relationships with our existing creative talent, be responsible for onboarding new talent, seeking and assessing partnership campaigns and working closely with the creative talent to deliver successful campaigns for our brand partners. The candidate will be key to driving new growth and revenue opportunities and work closely with the sales team assisting them to secure new business opportunities.
- Build relationships with existing and new creative talent
- Work closely with the sales team to fit and discuss campaign opportunities with the creative talent
- Monitor the performance of campaigns and report
- Provide in depth knowledge of Influencers, spot trends, monitor and approach quickly growing influencers
- Demonstrate to brands the impact an influencer can have on their brand
- Understand brand’s objectives and how to leverage an influencer to achieve the campaigns outcome
- Work closely with the community managers to deliver content to our platforms
- Review supplied content, make suggestions to increase virility of the content
- Understand what goes viral and how to communicate this with influencers
- Provide financial reports to the accounts team and influencer
- Detailed understanding of influencer contracts including negotiation
- Work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Monitor and report to management performance of the influencer
- Detailed understanding of managing influencers
- Strong social media knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Experience in working with influencers on previous campaigns
- Demonstratable track record of working with influencers
- Strong knowledge of the influencer community
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Competent on presentations and report writing
- Knowledge of commission structures and financial reporting
Nice to have
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Knowledge of social media tools, including Facebook Business Manager and Sprout Social
- Existing influencer contacts
- PR experience
What we offer
Not only are we a fantastic bunch of people to work with, we have a great working environment in our Junkie Studios based in Fleet, Hampshire, but we also accommodate working from home or a mixture of the two.
A competitive salary with a pension.
How to Apply
Please write a covering letter explaining why you are the best candidate for the position and accompany your CV together with salary expectations to [email protected] . Please also advise your availability /notice period.